Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

tuesday at halfway

Current mood:thankful
well the house is empty this morning, i had to bring 1 client to the dentist, but aside from that its just me here. its still really strange that i'm sitting in this office when just 4 months ago me being in here without staff was grounds for discharge. i guess it'll take some time to get used to. i talked to the guy in charge of hiring at t.r.s., a 30 day residential treatment program, and he said that they were willing to get the ball rolling and get me some shifts over there as soon as i put in the paperwork, awesome. God is good. its amazing how easily things happen when its His will not mine. i want to work at these treatment places too, but thats because He has put that desire on my heart. it is truly incredible. so, i was riding to gonzales last night and that celine dion song, thats the way it is, came on. now normally, i crank it up and sing along, but this time i heard what she was saying and it hit me between the eyes. this chick celine dion really puts it down, she is a real g, who is bout it bout it. i had been kinda struggling with the whole marriage thing and really started to doubt whether or not God was going to ever restore my marriage and chick says,"dont give up on your faith, love comes to those who believe it and thats the way it is." what?!?!? did celine dion really just drop the mad notes on my ass, she did son. how in the hell did this happen? anyways, i'm not exactly going out to buy her cd(i already have 2 copies at home) , but she really put me in check. i feel rejuvenated now, and once again really optimistic, not over what she said, but because of what God can do. Rom 8:28 "all things work together for the good of those who love God and those called according to his purpose." and then in verse 31 "what shall we say then to these things? if God is for us, who can be against us?" so i'm right back on track with my faith and with my love of God just like that. i do kinda feel like the guy brian on snl. you know the denise show....yeah, my page is kinda like a modern day denise show, starring me instead of brian....dude has a celine dion quote, daughtry talking about its not over, pictures....maybe i am going crazy. better crazy than loaded. hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving, this year feels weird to me, but i do have allot to be thankful for. holidays though, just puts emphasis on family and mine is currently incomplete. oh well, "if this is what it takes to praise you, then Jesus bring the rain". later

No comments:

Post a Comment