Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

at home, drawing pictures, of mountain tops with him on top

so, i got a friend request today from this girl i know from high school. that is no big deal. i just got to thinking, if one hasnt seen me in 10 years or read my profile, but just glanced at it, i look pretty ridiculous. for the people who know me, you know me, and you realize that the sixpense none the richer song kiss me on my profile page is a joke of some sort. it was meant to be funny. i got to thinking, i havent seen that girl in 10 years and she hasnt seen me, if she just stumbled on to my page not reading on there where it says that one of my favorite things to do is have the weakest song ever, what does she think? have you seen my page? its normal, kinda, thundercats, lebowski stuff, then my music hits, kiss me, by sixpense none the richer, wow! people who dont know me must think i am either gay or just really strange, oh well. i may be a little of both.....not really, but i do think its pretty funny that when friends of mine hear weak music on the radio, they think how much i'd love to have it on my page. i think i'm a pretty funny, likeable(if thats how its spelled)guy these days. that girl from high school said she remembered that i was always so funny, thats pretty cool. i retained some of my charm through all the hardship, at least my sense of humor. hey, lsu is in, wow! if anyone is willing to buy me a ticket i think they are going for like a thousand dollars, so, just let me know. cause i'll go, i will, just ask me, i will go, i'll do that for you, so.........yeah, i will go with you if you want.
haha later

No comments:

Post a Comment