Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

come on down here's the address yo, its 6-1-2 wharf avenue

mc pee pants doing i want candy. its a dude on aqua teen hunger force, a show on adult swim. the show is really funny. its my favorite tv show ever. its probably the best show in the history of television. i really dont have much going on tonight, i just am bored and wanted to write. hmm.... i am having fun at my new job. i do feel like its a really good fit for me. lets see, i am pretty grateful right now. i picked up my one year sobriety chip at a ceremony last week and allot of my friends showed up to see it go down. i have some really cool people in my life right now and i'm not doing anything wrong at the moment. the book i was reading, the four agreements, has opened my eyes to some things. i try to apply what i learned in that book as best i can. i had an incedent today where i realized that i dislike this guy thats in aa here. i had a choice whether or not to judge him and i did. i'm sorry. i realized it afterwords and am taking a look at it. i need to be more accepting and less judgemental. its my faulty perception that finds something wrong with the guy and i certainly didnt have to say anything about it. the 1st agreement is to be impeccable, like my hair, with your word. i should not speak anything other than love into the world is the idea. law of attraction, kindergarten stuff, treat others like you want to be treated. its a pretty simple concept. its simple though, not easy. i do a good job identifying these things. the 4th agreement was always do your best. so, i'll get 'em next time. the other 2 are good too. dont make assumtions and dont take anything personally. when i try not to take things personally i see why i shouldnt speak out negative stuff or dislike people. its easy, God is love. if you want to find God, start by loving someone. if you do, then feel that. can you feel how good it feels to be in love? it takes away the stress and chaos of this world. we get to choose, my friend always says, whether we live in a world of peace or a world of hostility. the cool thing is that you dont have to be in love with anyone you can be in love with a sport, a job, game, hobby, whatever. when you can find your own personal slice of heaven. i dont know what i'm even talking about. i enjoy most of my time here these days and i accredit that to God or love, either way. i can see that they both exist today and like that about me. i told someone that i must sound like a woman with all the talk about love and feelings, oh well. i may be a softy, but you'd never know it by looking at my 17 inch arms ya heard me? alright 16 and a half but whos countin? anyways, i'd like to thank everyone who made this blog possible. dog, thank you for being the best roommate anyone could ever ask for. i appreciate you hooking up with all the girls i ever brought to that apt. i also am forever indebted to you for teaching me the three things to never do, your code, 'i dont lie, cheat, or steal.' i seriously love that dude dog though. you are the man. gotta go to bed now. shout out to my boy kanye west and soldja boy tellem for keeping real in the bathing apes t-shirts, y'eard me?

No comments:

Post a Comment