Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

all lies, all the lies they told to me, form a little part of history

5447 whats my number now. People listen up don't stand too close, I've got somethin' that you all should know: holy matrimony is not for me, I'd rather die alone in misery...........................................because marriage doesn't work in the world today, It's an institution that is in decay and if I have love I wish to portray, I will surely find another way cause i was always taught that boy meets girl, fall in love, get married, and forget the world.......thats sublime's 5446/ball and chain, one of my more recent favorites. i wrote a big, long thing the other day about people jocking my myspace stuff. people used my profile songs, my status about being so handsome all the time, stuff like that. i do come up with some clever spit on there allot of times. i mean the cinnamon kisses is pretty funny, the one about 8% body fat and 92% the stuff dreams are made of, instant classic. then i had the originals, you know, "chris is once again the best looking man in the room. thats right, i'm home alone", that little chestnut. yeah, so i come up with these witty little quotes that i find flippin hilarious. then in a matter of days people have my keith sweat on thier page or they use bubbly or any other number of weak hits i have showcased on my page. now it's radiohead, there, i hope you haters and imitators are happy. next thing you know they'll copy and paste my blog entries on thier page. i guess what i'm saying is thanks. thanks to all of you. i hope it feels good to have people laugh at 'your' jokes and tell you how funny 'you' are. now, if you are reading this and get mad, don't. i didn't and you stole my stuff. like i said, thanks for thinking that i am so cool that you want to pawn off my ideas as your own to your friends. i hope it works out for you. anyhow, now that thats out of the way i should probably post my favorite songs and tv shows so you have something to play in your cars or living rooms. maybe i'll put out a list of the dvd's i own and a schedule of what i do every day so you can mold your schedule into that or just claim that you did some of that stuff. hey! i got it. why don't you go back to my life story and read that. not just read it, study it, interact with it. change it up some and pretend that its what you did. i really don't care what you do, it's really not a big deal. i just haven't written in a week or so and this is what i felt like writing about. shots out to my boy nicky m, nick you are such a frickin lunatic, whats up with your page and profile song? much love to all the people who want to be me so bad that they infringe upon my originality and unbelievable coolness and undeniable sexiness. peace

No comments:

Post a Comment