Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

loneliness is not a phase. field of pain is where i graze

serenity is far away. layne staley and alice in chains' angry chair. i love layne staley. dude can sing and write lyrics like it's nobody's business. i posted something earlier, but took it down. it was about this guy i always see at the gym that was engaged to a friend of mine and then broke it off. i spoke of how i used to hate him, then i liked him for the 2 weeks, and now i'm not even sure if i like dude or not. i do know that he is intimidated and envious of my muscularity and crazy good looks. he gawked at me for like 2 minutes without blinking as i powered through my third set of 8 incline pressing 225 lbs. dude was nervous, but then i spoke to him and we got along. i don't know, he is seperated from his 60 year old great grandma of a wife, whatever. i don't even know why this dude is on my mind. he's like 5 foot 8, and in poor physical condition. i guess its average, but i tower over him and love it. he stares, inquisitively looking on in awe and wonder of the elite specimen of greatness as i go through a light routine on chest. whatever, i'm just having some fun, dude doesn't want me but i tell myself lots of stupid stuff in regard to him and what he did for mardi gras. nick m is the tits of all of mexico. shout out to all the playas and pimps, y'erd mae? hit me with music! brutalize me! one good thing about music when it hits you, you feel no pain! peace

No comments:

Post a Comment