Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

puttin my biness in the street

Current mood:creative
so i had a talk with my boy vince. he complimented my writing and suggested i write an auto over time on here, so i will......people who know me, know most of this stuff....for those of you who don't know me you can expect to read lots about drugs, a little about alcohol, a drive-by shooting, some wrestling, and a whole lot of crazy crap i'm neither proud of or happy about. i hope that noone who reads this stuff uses this info the wrong way. i hope that it will be enjoyable and exciting for all. please enjoy the story. it was not an easy time in my life and it still isn't over. i still am, everyday, attempting to 'clear away the wreckage of my past'. these are not all good times and it wasn't all miserable, but it's me. these events have shaped the man i am today and i regret nothing, but am sorry for lots of things. if you read this and think less of me, so what. it's me, take what you want and leave the rest. the one thing i will stress is that it is serious. none of this stuff is made up and allot of it still plagues me today. stay tuned for my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment