Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

'specially in my pastel, in my bape shit

lyrics to stronger by kanye west. i have nothing against gay folks. i dont like express or cher, but the people are just like me and you with a little different taste in style and in the bedroom, fine. so anyways, kanye is probably the worst closet case i've ever seen since richard simmons. just read this excerpt from stronger one time and you tell me if he's talking to a man or a woman,"take this haters, uh baby your making it HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER." come on man. i dont ever tell somebody some shit like that. if i say it in my gay voice it sounds right, but in a straight voice it doesnt make sense. anyways, i picked up my 1 year sobriety chip this past wednesday. that is crazy. some people said some really nice things about me(all true), it was really cool. i was in new orleans last sunday and got a call from my boy rick. he wondered if i was okay cause i was 'expected' to call in the morning and tell some guys at the halfway house that i was coming to get them for church. thats a long ways away from being the guy people expected to be able to get you any dope you needed, expected to go to jail, to get loaded at the wrong time, to have weed in your house at mardi gras, drive drunk on a motorcycle, hook up with your wife, cheat on mine, steal things, lie, 'go nuts go apeshit especially in my pastel and my bape shit', alright i was expected to do all of these things, i didnt do them all, but when you do most of them who's gonna believe what you say now.well, not the pastel thing, i never did or was expected to do that. anyhow, peace to my homeys on death row, not the real one, the label.....thanks to everyone who supports me in everything i do. thanks amanda for having me last week, something amazing is in the works and i couldn't be happier or more thankful. love you manda, hate you katie, peace out. ps kanye, is that a cigar in your mouth, oh its not is it...hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment