Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

my story part 1 growing up - high school

Current mood:creative
i'll start as far back as i can remember. i was the oldest of 3 siblings. i have a little sister, 2 years younger, and a little brother, - 4years. i grew up like most kids i played sports, went to catholic school, had birthday parties at the skate place, and had my own room. i had allot of friends i think. i remember 1 day this girl ginger dared me to kiss my best friend matt on the cheek, so i did. this was in the 2nd grade. from that day until the 7th grade i got picked on. i was called gay and all sorts of stuff, but i had some good friends. i lived in river forest. it was a small subdivision in my home town where 5 or 6 of the guys from my grade also lived. we'd always play guns at my boy chris' house or basketball at tom's or my house. we even started the rffl and had organized football at my house. it was allot of fun. when i got to the 7th grade i got my 1st girlfriend, she thought i was cute enough to overlook all the jokes about me. from this point on dog and robby and some others quit picking on me. me and dog became pretty good friends. then on to high school. as a freshman, i was pretty cocky. i knew girls liked the way i looked and was a decent athlete. football was my sport and deion, my idol. i wore dew rags, did endzone dances(at home, not school-i didnt want to run miles), high-stepped. i thought i was the man. it didnt take long for the seniors to put me in my place. i used to take my mouth peice home after practice to ensure no one put semen or pee or nuts in it. at several practices i put my cleats on to find that there was a torn open ketchup packet in there, wet, red, tomato-smelling socks...awesome. i dealt with it for a long time. once, this guy jonathan made up some story about me liking his girlfriend and started beating my ass at practice. after practice he tried to sneak me from behind and this guy grob saved me. i ended up quitting my sophomore year, i just couldnt take it anymore. i played lots of other sports and was very popular amongst my peers. my junior year came and so did trouble. i had my first toke of weed here. i had gotten drunk on occasion before, but i never felt like this. drinking would always get me really loaded and took my inhibitions away, but weed made me feel like i was in. i excelled at football this year, they even called the nickel package 'prime time d' after my resemblance to deion. pretty cool, right? so really good at sports and voted class favorite the same year i started smoking weed, coincidence? i didnt think so, and smoking was so fun. eventually, i would try acid and mushrooms, psychadelics. they were allot of fun for me and my friends. incredible 'trips' of self-discovery. now to be able to take this stuff we needed to have 6-8 hours of time away from authority figures, we found it. whatever i needed to do to get loaded, i did. i could always manipulate any and all situations from this time in my life, amazing. its no wonder i made it 11 years with no real consequences. none that stuck, anyway. so i was smoking weed almost everyday by my senior year and taking hallucinagens on the weekends. i ran a 4.5 40 yrd dash in my senior year, tied dog for the fastest time. it made me feel good that i was as fast as my former enemy. i also jumped a 38 vert., the highest in school history. i got invited to a combine to showcase my athletecism for college scouts. i had a decent combine, but no bites. so my senior year went well. i was once again class favorite, i could get any girl i liked, and a star on the football team. i was good at everything but class. i remember one day taking acid at lunch and tripping my balls off for 4 hours at school. i was nuts. i got crazy visuals and crazier luck. i didnt have to dress out for pe and had a sub in another class. in religion that day i almost got caught, but was punished by being put standing behind the door to the classroom for the rest of the day, but i made it out of there without incedent. i graduated that may of 97 with my class, stoned out of my mind, high on pot. i decided to go to usl with some friends the following fall and would have my 1st experience out of the nest and free from rules at 17 years old.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment