Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

its down to me, the way she talks when she's spoken to

down to me. the change has come. she's under my thumb. mick and the stones. i am just bored out of my head today. i already went to the gym and got my swole on and took a shower, i cooked and ate, and now i'm writing again. well, if nothing else i guess i'm honing my typing and spelling skills. i made a crucial error last night on restaurant. it was embarrassing. i always correct others on the way they spell and i've had two slips this week. i spelled their like that the other day, i blamed it on copy and paste, but it was an oversight on my part. i normally use the mirriam webster page when i'm unsure so i don't look foolish or piss off my friend nick who goes over these blogs with a fine toothed comb for mistakes and little signs of how i'm really doing. he normally does a good job. there was this one time he sent me an e-mail entitled "EGO" and said i needed to take a look at what i was doing. dude is a really good friend of mine and i was astonished that he was offended in some way. he was talking about my status on the page, you know all the handsome, tasty kisses, and the like. anyways. i hope that he's happy now he's been the focus of like the last 5 or 6 blogs i posted. he is one of the coolest guys i know, but he wants to take over the world and doesn't use regis' hair salon's designline hair glue. everyone who is anyone knows that if you want to be someone important, you MUST wear designline hair glue. it is one of the few certainties in life. alright, i lost my train of thought so moving on. i represent, where dem gangsta's 3rd ward, uptown, calliope on the map. back up off me. aint no softy. i am bout it. ya heard. peace to my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment