Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

dont watch my girl poopoo

so yesterday was visitation at the new job. addicts get to visit thier families and significant others. well, this one guy snuck into the bathroom with his fiance. we didnt notice until after they were in there for a few minutes. when i walked up to the door i heard the water cut on, so i waited near the door. out comes the client asking what i was doing. i told him i was just chilling, what was he up to. he told me, get this,"my fiance's in there taking a shit." really dude? really? do you think i am that stupid? alright first, we know whats on your mind, this isnt drug addict stuff, its man stuff. secondly, what were you doing in there watching your fiance poo? i have had some pretty serious relationships including a marriage and i dont ever recall her needing me to monitor a number 2. i could be wrong here, maybe some people are really that much in love or that troubled to watch one another deuteronomy up close, i just never considered it. so, guy will have to talk to his counselor about it, that should make for a good group. anyways, the new job is allot of fun and i think its a good fit for me. i am also invited to the christmas party, hold the phone. i, me, howard, invited to a substance abuse clinic's christmas party, as an employee. it still seems crazy to me that they invite me and trust me with all this responsibility. they dont in the least bit suspect that i'll show up loaded. how the tables have turned, me on a treatment team, God is good.
ps i didnt know how to spell fiance or fiancee for the girl...oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment