Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ice age coming ice age coming let me hear both sides let me hear both

that's radiohead lyrics. i dont think it means much but that was the thing about radiohead they always sound cool and sometimes make no sense. i wrote this huge emotional 45 minute read last night and lost my internet connection so Gods will was for you not to read all of that. i talked about how i burned a bridge with a couple of new friends this week. i made an amends to one and got honest about what i had done. i was really concerned about what everyone thought about me and my christianity. i feel like i was judged by friends due to my actions that didnt concern them personally. i choose to live and let live. i encourage others to do right and i messed up. so i messed up and now i must do the 'next' right thing. anyways i gotta go to bible study now so i'll leave you with the st francis prayer. lord make me an instrument of thy peace/ where there is hatred let me sow love. where there is injury; pardon. where there is doubt; faith. where there is despair; hope. where there is darkness; light. o divine master grant that i may not so much seek to be consoled as to console. to be understood as to understand.to be loved as to love, for it is in giving that we recieve. it is in pardoning that we are pardoned and it is dying that we are born to eternal life.
peace out. this is me adding on: yeah, i just went to church and feel much better about everything. it turns out the only thing i need to do is repent and accept my salvation. it turns out as bad as i want to have god in my life, he wants me way more. hopefully those people can move past this whole thing and not hold grudges. life is too short for too much bullspit. oh yeah. i hit the stupid fence with the side of my truck. i wasnt really watching what i was doing; i was watching the fools in the back to see what they were doing and i became the foolish one.oops

No comments:

Post a Comment