Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

shake me cause i must be sleeping

Current mood:blessed
stain'd lyrics. this is something i came across today while going throuogh my treatment work. its a poem i wrote about my cat, bum-bum. if you dont know me and my relationship with my cat it may not make any sense, but here it is for your reading enjoyment

i really like my bum-bum cat.
shes pretty frickin cool.
i like her long, black tiger stripes
they make her frickin rule
and when she scratches me and makes me bleed
sometimes i get really mad
cause red blood stains my blue jeans
and stains, they make me sad
but all and all, i like the bum
i like her a whole lot
and if you think shes dumb
i think you should be shot




with a beebee.
nice right? i think its flippin awesome and if you dont like it, i feel sorry for you

No comments:

Post a Comment