Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

part 2

Current mood:calm
the year was 97 and i remember the 1st night at the apt in lafayette. i took two friends there and we drank a bunch of mushrooms. me and one of the guys had been drinking shrooms everyday for a few months and the other guy had not. needless to say they took a stronger hold on him. i remember sitting on the floor of that empty apt. feeling as though i had been clued into some insights of the meaning of life. we set there and listened to this cd helter skelter, it was hip hop. i think we listened to the wu-tang clan as well. anyways, if that was a sign of what was to come, i sure didnt pay any attention, or care. so school started and everyone was old enough to go out but me, so i stayed home watched cartoons, smoked weed, listened to music, and played final fantasy 7. my cousin and i hung out allot he was skipping school too. one time he brought some friends over sunny, joe, and joey. well, they brought some valiums and things and i had my first of many experiences with benzo's. i remember joey telling me that sunny wanted to have sex with me. this was a new thing, in high school you had to put in months of work to get some, so i was all in. it turns out that my cousin also had a crush on sunny, i had no idea. it wasnt long before i was sitting on her couch, loaded on valiums, and cuddling with her. all of a sudden 2 huge guys bust in the front door. apparently, sunny had just broken off a 5 year relationship with this guy. he got pissed,threw the keys to the apt. against the wall and left with his friend. i had no idea what was going on so i asked. sunny was dating johnny thibadeaux, the late lsu baseball player, and that was him and blair barbier. what?! so, i thought these guys might come back and they did with most of the starting infeild. danny higgins, doug thompson cws hero from the past year, just to name a few. i thought i was doomed for sure. higgins sat right beside me and asked me who i was, meanwhile, this other guy kody, was yelling at the top of his lungs, whats up bra! trying to get me fired up. they were all at some party and johnny told them what happened. so higgins is in my ear asking questions like he wants to be friends. i was just waiting to get beat down in this apt. so he leans over and in his raspy voice asks "hey bra, you smoke weed?" so of course i had a sac on me, i pulled it out, it was really good buds from back home. danny wanted to smoke so i let him and somehow, he diffused the situation and the guys all left. i never heard anything about it again, but i had a really good story to tell my friends about the encounter with the champs. sunny and i began dating she was 21 i was 17. she had me wrapped. i did everything she said on command. my roommates in lafayette saw it, my other friends saw it, but i was blind to it. she bought weed smoked it with me, gave me pills, hung out with me, and gave me company. i guess it was everything i needed at the time, but eventually the bossing me around stuff got to be too much. the bad outweighed the good and i was through. somewhere in the time we dated, however, i was at a party next door to sunny's with this guy nelson and his roomy snakeman. they had some coc, i never tried it and thought it was time, sunny told me it was a bad idea, but oh well. it was nice, i remember going back over there for like 5 more hits that night. anyways, so ends my days hangin with sunny in baton rouge. and soon my days in lafayette expired too.so i was moving back to laplace to find a job and stay with my folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment