Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Sanity kills, so I live the crazy life

Another day, roaming as a gypsy. It's not an easy way to live without a place to live, but fortunately, the lord has blessed me in ways that can only be explained as....scratch that, it's a blessing and a curse. That was like 12 run-ons. Yeah, fate has stacked several decks in my favor, but for all that has been stacked my way, I battle as many.
This week, Mania. Rock vs Cena, match of a lifetime. My boy, the rock not only gets the w, but pledges to be the next wwe champ. Which means there's at least one more match in his future. This is exciting news for a kid like me.
I watched the match at my childhood friend, Emile's house. He just lost twin boys in a heartbreaking tragic premature birthing. It sucks. However, in what I've seen, from the time I spent there, tragedy has given him a new lease on life. A new way of looking at things. A new way of looking at me. He saw me and said, " man, we thought we'd bury you 6 years ago. Don't let me bury you at 30, I'll bury you at 60, when you're ready to die.
Anyway, this blog is a mess because i did it in 2 different places at different times. to my loyal readers, i promise to be more dilligent. i've been without the web for quite some time, but i'm back now. so, in closing. it was awesome to see my friend and to see how well he is. amazing time.
I started a landscape job this week as an assistant to my friend carruth, the work is hard but it feels amazing to get off at the end of the day after busting it all day under gods hot sun, which will be increasingly hotter as the weeks keep coming with summer on their coat tails. also, reading the rum diary by hunter s. its a good book so far. trying to learn how to hone my skills at this writing thing.
again, sorry for the messy blog, its not the norm, but i'm back up and running so stay tuned. great things on the horizon. team bring it strong. have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment